Build a Nest Egg with a Basic Interest Bearing Account (minimum balance required)
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $ 100.00
- Minimum Average Daily Balance to avoid a quarterly Service Charge fee: $ 100.00
- Quarterly Service Charge Fee if balance falls below minimum: $ 5.00
- Interest compounded and credited to your account quarterly (rates subject to change).
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $25.00 in your account to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- An excessive withdrawal fee of $5.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawals, check paid, automatic transfer or payment out of this account) in excess of six during a quarter.
Individual Retirement Accounts (I R A)
(minimum balance required)
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $1,000.00
- 18 month term-auto renewable
- Variable or fixed rate (rates subject to change)
- Gruver State Bank offers a variety of IRA accounts. Please contact our IRA department for type’s available, current rates, requirements, current maximum contribution limits and other information.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Must participate in Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Interest bearing account
- No limit on withdrawals
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Gruver State Bank CD’s are available in a variety of competitive rates and terms to suit your needs. Please contact our CD department for our current rates and terms.